Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Roof Trusses Have Arrived!

Yesterday we stopped by the house to check in when we turned the corner to go down our street we could see off in the distance, at the end of the block, our new roof.  And what a beautiful new roof it is.



You can see the trusses and framing of the roof and if all goes according to plan, by the end of this week they will have it enclosed.

Here's a picture looking up to our new addition from the new stairs.


And here are our new stairs going to the basement.


I can really envision what the house will look like when it is complete and I am thrilled.  Keith is still struggling to see the vision but he was all smiles as we walked through the house yesterday and I could see the word excitement written all over his face.


No comments:

Post a Comment