Tuesday, February 19, 2013

IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS

It's the little things like:

- beautiful shingles
- a tiny bathtub for one of our guest bathrooms
- new Anderson windows

When I arrived home from my visit to Minnesota on Sunday, February 17, Keith and I stopped at the house to see what had transpired in the last week.  I squealed in delight when we drove up and saw that the roof was almost all shingled (and as of yesterday it is actually completely done!), and our windows had been installed.  We were also surprised to see that the bathtub had been installed in our main floor guest bath.







Yesterday we spent two house with John and the electrician, Brian, determining where we want lights, switches and outlets.  Who knew we'd have to decide so many things like wired or wireless doorbell.  Luckily I have a husband who knows his stuff and I can defer to him on those questions to which, without him I would simply respond, "huh?"

We also made the final decision yesterday on countertops and - yes - we are going with all RED!  Scary but super exciting.  I hope it looks as grand as our vision tells us it will.


No comments:

Post a Comment