Saturday, March 9, 2013

THINGS ARE SLOWING DOWN BUT WE HAVE LIGHTING AND A MASTER FIREPLACE!

I haven't posted for a few weeks because we're getting to that project stage where things are moving more slowly.  But we're okay with that because attention to detail is paramount.  Our rough plumbing, electric and mechanical inspection passed this week and on Monday the insulation and drywall installation will start.  Yep, it's getting real exciting now, folks!

Keith has determined the low voltage details which was one part of the project about which I just scratched my head and said, "huh?"  I'm so glad we're opposites - it works nicely for us. I love this first picture.  It's Keith in his office checking out the low voltage that he spent hours determining.


We walked up the staircase to our master suite and were thrilled to see that our master bedroom fireplace was installed.




 And this week the canned lights in the master bath were installed




 As were the canned lights in the kitchen!



It's so exciting to think that in two months (or thereabouts) we'll be cozy in our new forever home!

1 comment:

  1. Great progress. It's not as exciting as the first huge changes, but it is cool to see it coming together.

    ReplyDelete