It should be no surprise to anyone reading this that I love paint. I love choosing paint colors, I how paint transforms a room and I love doing the actual painting. I give the credit for this love of painting to my dad who has had his own painting business for well over 40 years and has been painting for close to 60 years. He had me painting when I was a little girl and I worked for him for several years.
So, it's no surprise that I'm super pumped that our painting began yesterday. I don't have any pictures of the paint yet because I didn't want to disturb the crew but I should be able to share some pics tomorrow.
I wanted to paint the house myself but Keith overruled this desire since time is of the essence and it would have taken me a couple of weeks to do the job and the crew will knock it out in 3 or 4 days. The crew is fabulous led by Roberto Belmontes of Belmontes Painting. So, if you're in the Denver area and in need of painters, these are your guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment