Today work was cancelled because of a snow day. I'm thrilled but shocked as there's about 2-3 inches of snow on the ground and, because it's been so warm, the roads and sidewalks are clear. I'll take a snow day whenever it's offered, especially today because it allowed me to text John to determine how many of his crew were working on the cabinet install today. I thought it would be nice to surprise them with lunch so I did just that. Fat Jacks subs all around for the crew and they were thrilled.
According to Scott, one of the crew members, it will only take them one day to install so when I stop by the house in the morning on my way to work, the cabinets should be all done.
The cabinet on the far right is facing the south and just above it is a large window facing our back yard. The kitchen sink will fit inside this cabinet.
This cabinet is just to the left of our pantry. The door is slightly crooked but they assured me that would be remedied. Bag is evidence of Fat Jacks.



No comments:
Post a Comment